Flowmeter incl. measurement section with flanged connection DN 50, Measuring range 2.0 - 1195 m³/h, PN max. 16 bar
Calorimetric measurement system for monitoring changes in flow and consumption as well as for leak
and energy efficiency measurements. No additional pressure or temperature compensation is necessary.
All measured values are recorded digitally, making very rapid, high-precision measurement possible.
High measurement accuracy due to defined measurement section.
- Display: Current consumption in l/min, m³/hr, etc. and total consumption (meter reading) in m³, l, etc.
- Total consumption (meter reading) can be reset to “zero” with keypad
- Display can pivot 180°, measuring device can be unscrewed
- Measured quantities: m³/hr, l/min (1000 mbar, 20 °C) for compressed air or
Nm³/h, Nl/min (1013 mbar, 0 °C) for gases
- Units: m³/hr, m³/min, l/min, etc. can be selected with keypad
- Gas types: Compressed air (= standard),
other gas types such as nitrogen, argon, CO2, etc. can be selected with hand-held measurement unit
- Accuracy: ± 1.5% of measured value
- Digital output: RS 485 interface, Modbus RTU for connecting to energy management systems,
building management systems, etc.
- Housing material: Polycarbonate (IP65)
- Measurement section material: Stainless steel 1.4301
Not included in delivery:
- Wall power supply
- Portable hand-held measurement unit with mobile data logger